After Mason comes to reality with what happened to him, he and agent Woods get ready to find the broadcast station where Dragovitch plans to broadcast the coordinates in which he will unleash the nova chemicals on the world.  As Mason recalls, the broadcast station is on a ship called the Rusalka.  Here, the team must stop the numbers from broadcasting and kill Dragovitch.  Well, they don’t really have to kill Dragovitch, Mason just really wants to.   The team battles their way through the ship and gets to the inner guts and belly of it.  But here, they discover that there is more to the ship than they thought.  There was a passage leading underwater to an old Russian submarine base, this is where the numbers would be broadcasted.

It was pretty cool, we scubbadove down to the entrance of the submarine base and proceeded to enter.  The issue and urgency in this segment of the mission was time.  In a few moments, the US navy was going to blow the base to smithereens.  As we battled our way through the base it gradually started to get more and more destroyed.  There was water leaking everywhere and things were exploding and such; they did a good job of creating a very hostile environment.  We eventually made our way to where the numbers were being broadcasted and I was able to stop them, but right as I did, Dragovitch tried to stop me.  I dragged him down into the water below me and started beating him mercilessly.  Blaming him for all the wrong he had done to me, you know with the brainwashing and all.  Then, as the water rose higher still, I drowned Dragovitch.  The only part I did not like about this mission was the part immediately following the death of Dragovitch.  It was almost like there was a bright flash of light and then all of the sudden Woods and I were underwater observing the submarine station as it was blowing up, swimming to the surface.  There was no real escape from the ship.  Then, as we swam to the surface, we see U.S. battleships and allies and soaring fighter jets above us.  Woods says as the fighter jets fly over us: “We did it Mason.”

Beside the corny ending and the mysterious escape from the submarine base, I thought this was a pretty fun level.  I also thought Black Ops did a good job in making me feel like I needed a sense of urgency.